How to Enter the CAP Writing Prize
- The prize is for both critical and creative writing.
- Enter now to WIN $US500 and have your work featured in the magazine.
- Open to Ceramics Art+ Perception subscribers*
- Award entries close October 31st 2018.
- Up to 2500 words of critical or creative writing based around the question: ‘Am I the author of my work?‘
- Email submissions to email@example.com with CAP WRITING PRIZE in the subject.
- Entries should be either PDFs or Word or rich text documents.
- Critical Writing entries should include citations in an Endnotes section
- Images are encouraged but require Captions and Credits.
T’s & C’s
- Entries must be a single article of 1,000 to 2,500 words, written in English.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Entries must be original works written by an individual author.
- Entries must not infringe upon anyone’s copyright.
- Entries that are deemed to be works of plagiarism will be disqualified.
- Entries must not be on offer to other publications.
- The closing date for entries is midnight, 31 October 2018.
- The prize money also covers publication in Ceramics: Art + Perception the print edition.
- Copyright in the article remains with the entrant.
We welcome differing written approaches to ceramics – from scholarly to creative and we encourage the widest possible range of voices from practising ceramists, academics, professional writers and art critics on subjects important to ceramics, and thus provide a platform for discourse, dialogue and debate about ideas important to ceramists.
*If you are not a current subscriber, create your login below and read some of our content. Yearly subscriptions to the print edition are available from the BUY button.