SHOP FRONT TRAIL – CALL FOR ENTRIES
CLOSING DATE: 15th March 2018
For the duration of the festival, local business owners in Gulgong are transforming their shop-front windows into mini-exhibition spaces. They are inviting ceramists and potters to display, and sell their work, as part of the popular ‘Shop Front Trail’.
Clay Gulgong 2018 is currently calling for expressions of interest from delegates who will have work available by the time of the festival to join the Shop Front Trail.
For more information, please contact Jennifer on 9332 4379 or email Nicola at
- potter delivers work to business early on 1st day of event
- parties agree if work will/will not be for sale
- there is no commission on sale of work for business
- all care and no responsibility accepted for pots – no insurance obligation upon business, left at potter’s risk
- display of work at business discretion – can request potter do everything in terms of display
- business to keep record of sales and details indicated on list provided to business by potter
- sold works collected by purchaser on last day or by other arrangement with potter
- all works sold/unsold collected on final day, business not obliged to deliver
- business must pay potter for any work sold (when potter collects work)
If you would like to be included in our Shop Front Trail we will need the following:
- an image of your work
- full name and CV
- title of exhibition
We will be accepting applications until 15 March 2018. After which point, our Committee will contact successful applicants and advise them of the business they have been allocated. The potter will then contact the business to discuss the space available for their exhibition.