Submissions now open for the 2019 CAP Creative Writing Prize
You are invited to express your ideas, feelings and thoughts on ceramics in an imaginative way, and in no more than 1800 words. Suggested key appraoches: narrative, humerous, mysterious, poetic, satirical or historical. Entries can be fictional or non-fictional. The winners will be published in CAP and a prize of $USD500 will be awarded to the best original composition.
- The prize is for creative fictional or non-fictional writing.
- Enter now to WIN $US500 and have your work featured in the magazine.
- Open to Ceramics Art+ Perception subscribers*
- Entries close MAY 30st 2019.
- Up to 1800 words.
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with CAP WRITING PRIZE in the subject.
- Entries should be either PDF or Word or rich text documents.
- Any references should be cited in an endnotes section
- Any Images require Captions and Credits.
T’s & C’s
- Entries must be a single article up to 1800 words, written in English.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Entries must be original works written by an individual author.
- Entries must not infringe upon anyone’s copyright.
- Entries that are deemed to be works of plagiarism will be disqualified.
- Entries must not be on offer to other publications.
- The closing date for entries is midnight, 30 May 2019.
- The prize money also covers publication in Ceramics: Art + Perception the print edition.
- Copyright in the article remains with the entrant.
*If you are not a current subscriber, create your login below and read some of our content. Yearly subscriptions to the print edition are available from the BUY button.